Let's Try This Again!

Filed Under: Labels:
Ok so I need a little more work on my blog consistency skills, but I am determined...I'm gonna get this right! I actually have a lot of interesting things to talk about (well, at least I think they are interesting ;)! Earlier this month I had to pop to Hampton Court Palace for a meeting. I had some time before the the meet started so I had a quick look around. I had never been to the Place before and I must say its a very interesting location. There was a distinct air of regal eeriness that flowed throughout the grounds and the slightly overcast weather that day just added to the whole feel. I found the interior fascinating. Here's a quick selection of some pics I took with my phone.














edit post

0 Responses to "Let's Try This Again!"