Same Old Thing Or A New Begining?...

Filed Under: Labels:

Where do you start when you write a blog? I can't lie and say that i'm good at this kind of thing because, i'm not! But i'm gonna do it anyway! And maybe, just maybe i'll get better! I cant believe we're in 2010! It's the year of the Tiger. Tiger people are sensitive, given to deep thinking, capable of great sympathy. They can be extremely short-tempered, however. Other people have great respect for them, but sometimes tiger people come into conflict with older people or those in authority. I guess it's safe to say that 'Tigers' aren't particularly stable individuals, but saying 'I was born in the year of the Tiger' does have a little bit of weight to it. I was actually born in the year of the Rooster, and i'm okay with that...really!
I know it sound's cliche but it only seems like yesterday we were ushering in the new millenium and now we're a decade strong...crazy! Sometimes I wonder what all those people who thought the world was gonna end back in 2k are thinking now...oh well(no disrespect intended of course)! New Years are great! They bring so much promise and give us motivation to change, to be more than we were in the year prior. I hope that all of you who read my blog will have a wonderful 2010 and that you are able to be more than you've ever been before!
Ok so now the Auld Lang Syne moment is over I should tell you that this blog links with my website so go check it out! I hope you like my work! Just so you know i'm having some problems with the blog header display in Internet Explorer, it only shows 2/3's of it (curse that IE!). It's the worse browser to write for when making any web based media! I'm working on it tho and if it can be fixed it will.

edit post

0 Responses to "Same Old Thing Or A New Begining?..."